Michael Mckean Biography
Michael McKean is an American comedian, actor, screenwriter, and musician who was born and bought up in New York City, New York. He rose to fame for playing the role of Lenny Kosnowski in Laverne & Shirley and David St. Hubbins in This is Spinal Tap. He is also the one who played the role of Chuck McGill on Better Call Saul. Michael’s annoying neighbor role on the Laverne & Shirley sitcom earned him fame in the creative industry.
He even portrayed the role of Chuck McGill in AMC’s Better Call Saul and received a Primetime Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series in 2019.
10 Quick Facts About Michael McKean
- Name: Michael McKean
- Age: 74years old as of 2022
- Birthday: October 17
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Comedian, actor, screenwriter, and musician
- Marital Status: Married
- Salary: Under review
- Net worth: $12 million dollars as of 2022.
Michael Mckean Age
Michael is 74years old as of 2022, he was born on 17 October 1947, in New York City, United States. He celebrates his birthday on 17 October every year and her birth sign is Libra.
Michael Mckean Height
Michael stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches. He also appears to be a man of average stature in his photos. However, details about his exact weight and other body measurements are still under review we will update you once they are available.
Michael Mckean Wife, Annette O’Toole
In 1999, Michael got married to his wife, Annette O’Toole in a simple wedding ceremony held in a private location. Annette is also an accomplished actress who is rose to prominence for playing different roles in Nash Bridges and Smallville. The family resides in West Los Angeles, California.
Michael Mckean Children
McKean and his wife are blessed with two sons named Colin and Fletcher McKean. Our efforts to get more information about them came to no avail because they like to keep their private life away from the public.
Michael Mckean Spinal Tap
This is Spinal Tap is a popular 1984 Comedy musical about a film-maker named Marty Dibergi. She is also a big fan of a British heavy metal band called Spinal Tap. Marty has the opportunity of making a documentary of the band’s American comeback tour. The documentary includes interviews with each band member which she is happy to utilize and enjoy. Michael played the role of David St.Hubbins
Michael Mckean Net Worth
Michael has an estimated Net Worth of around $12 million dollars as of 2022. This includes his Assets, Money, and Income. His primary source of income is his career as a Television Personality. Through his various sources of income, Michael has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Michael Mckean Laverne And Shirley
Laverne & Shirley is a popular 1976 American sitcom that follows the life of two women who live together as roommates. The series also showcases how they try to deal with several personal and professional issues while protecting their strong relationship as best friends. Micahel played the role of Lenny Kosnowski.
Michael Mckean Better Call Saul
Better Call Saul is a 2015 American drama film about an ex-con artist named Jimmy McGill who turns into a small-time attorney and goes through a series of trials and tragedies. He also tries to transform his alter ego Saul Goodman into a moral criminal lawyer.
McKean portrays the role of Chuck Mc Grill.
Michael Mckean Good Omens
Good Omens is a popular American Miniseries that is based on a 1990 novel of the same name. The series reveals a fussy Angel named Aziraphale and a careless and loose demon named Crowley who team up to make a pretty unlikeable duo. They also grow overly fond of life on Earth. However, they forced to form an alliance in an attempt to stop the approaching Armageddon. McKean portrays the role of Witchfinder Sergeant Shadwell.
Michael Mckean The Good Place
The Good Place is a popular 2016 sitcom about a deceased saleswoman named Eleanor. She lived a very immoral and corrupt life but finds herself in a heaven-like afterlife in a case of mistaken identity. Therefore, she tries to hide her past so that she can stay there. McKean plays the role of Doug Forcett.
Michael Mckean Breaking Bad
Breaking Bad is a 2008 crime drama series about a chemistry teacher named Walter White. He has cancer and he decides to get himself involved in the meth-making business to repay his medical debts. However, his priorities begin to change when decides to be Jesse’s meth partner. Details about McKean’s role in the series is still under review.
Michael Mckean Homeland
Homeland is an American 2011 drama series about a CIA operative named Carrie Mathison who is also on the lookout for an American prisoner who may have pledged allegiance to the Al-Qaeda. Because Marine Nicholas from hostage after eight years, Marine Nicholas becomes her first suspect. McKean’s role is still under review.
Michael Mckean Blacklist
The Blacklist is a famous 2013 American crime series about a wanted fugitive who mysteriously surrenders himself to the FBI and offers to help them in capturing other deadly criminals. However, His main condition is that he will work only with a new FBI recruit agent named Elizabeth Keen. McKean’s role in the film is still under review.
Michael Mckean Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Michael.
Michael Mckean Bio and Wiki
- Full Names: Michael John McKean
- Popular As: Michael
- Gender: male
- Occupation / Profession: actor, comedian, screenwriter, and musician
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: white
- Religion: Not Available
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Michael Mckean Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 74years old as of 2022
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Date of Birth: 17 October 1947
- Place of Birth: New York City, New York
- Birthday: 17 October
Michael Mckean Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 9 inches (1.83 m)
- Weight: Not Known
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Gray
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Michael Mckean Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Gilbert McKean
- Mother: Ruth McKean
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not Known
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/Spouse: Married Annette O’Toole
- Dating / Girlfriend: Not Applicable
- Children: Colin and Fletcher McKean
Michael Mckean Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: around $12 million
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: actor, comedian, screenwriter, and musician
Michael Mckean Actor
McKean made his first acting debut in 1976 by playing Lenny on Laverne & Shirley in Pittsburgh while he was still a student at Carnegie Mellon. He co-starred alongside the late David Lander who played the role of Squiggy. Michale and David’s friendship continued to grow after graduation as they were both members of a comedy group known as The Credibility Gap with Herry shearer in Los Angeles.
Both of them gained recognition and fame after Leverne & Shirley became a hit in a sitcom. McKean even directed one episode of the show. Their characters even became more phenomenon until they released an album as Lenny and the Squigtones in 1979. Michael went on to appear in other films and Television series such as Used Cars (1980), Clue (1985), Automobiles (1987), and many more.
In 1990, McKean appeared opposite Kiefer Sutherland and Dennis Hopper in Flashback. He also became a cast member in a famous hit TV series called Grand. He then co-wrote the second episode and directed the final episode of a mock documentary series called Morton & Hayes. In 2010, Mclkean made another appearance on Smallville alongside his wife, Annette O’Toole. His most recent roles are in The Meddletr (2015), Pink Skies Ahed (2020), The Little Foxes (2017), and The True (2018).
Michael Mckean Movies and Tv Shows
- 1976–1983 Laverne & Shirley, 1979 Happy Days, 1980 Goodtime Girls, 1984 Saturday Night Live, 1985 George Burns, 1986 Classified Love Pete Newly, Tall Tales & Legends, 1987 Double Agent, Warren Starbinder Television filmDaniel and the Towers, 1990 Grand Tom Smithson 13 episodes, 1991 Morton & Hayes Dr. Mummenschvantz Episode: “The Bride of Mummula”
Murder in High Places,1991–1996 Dream On, 1992–1994 Dinosaurs Various voices 12 episodes
- 1992–1999 The Simpsons, 1993–1994, 1998 Animaniacs Various voices 3 episodes, 1993 Family Album Mr. Gordon Episode: “Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall All You Gotta Do Is Call…”, 1994 Getting By
- 1999-2003 Hey Arnold! Various roles Voice; 2 episodes, 2000 Batman Beyond Ian, 2000–
- 2001 The Huntress, 2000, 2002 Family Guy Various voices 2 episodes
- 2000–2001 Clerks: The Animated Series Various voices 2 episodes
- 2000, 2008 Law & Order Elias Grace / Bill Nolan 2 episodes
- 2001 Strip Mall Psycho-Vivor Host 2 episodes
- 2001–2002 Oswald Maestro Bingo/Louie Voice; 5 episodes
- 2001 The Lone Gunmen Morris Fletcher Episode: “All About Yves”
- 2001–2003 Primetime Glick Adrien Van Voorhees 30 episodes
- 2002 Teamo Supremo Mean Thumb/Lo-Fi Voice; 2 episodes
- 2017 Last Week Tonight with John Oliver Warren G. Harding counselor Segment: “Harding”
- 2018 The Good Place Doug Forcett Episode: “Don’t Let the Good Life Pass You By”
- 2019 Veep Governor Ballentine Episode: “Oslo”
- Good Omens Witchfinder Sgt. Shadwell Miniseries
- 2020 Grace and Frankie
Michael Mckean Quotes
- David Lander and I met in September of 1965. We were both students at Carnegie Tech, as it was then known. Before the Mellon money came in.
- I watch my wife knitting, and it’s like watching close-up magic to me.
- I’m not a lawyer, thank God. Not that there’s anything wrong with it. I’ve never had the brain power for it. I was not the kind of guy who could learn case law.
- I don’t eat steak often, maybe once a month. But when I do, it really hits the spot. When you’re done with your steak and your mashed potatoes and your green beans, you really know you’ve had dinner.
- I think a villain who starts his morning looking in the mirror, wringing his hands, and going, ‘How can I be evil today?’ is not an interesting villain. An interesting villain is a person who you understand on some level, I think.
Frequently Asked Questions about Michael McKean
Michael is an accomplished American comedian, actor, screenwriter, and musician who rose to fame for playing the role of Lenny Kosnowski in Laverne & Shirley and David St. Hubbins in This is Spinal Tap. He is also the one who played the role of Chuck McGill on Better Call Saul. Michael’s annoying neighbor role on the Laverne & Shirley sitcom earned him fame in the creative industry.
Michael is an American national born on 17 October 1947, in New York City, United States.
Michael stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches.
Yes, McKean is happily married to Annette O’Toole. The two tied the knot in 1991 and are blessed with two children
McKean has an approximate net worth of around $12 million. This amount has been accrued from his leading roles in the entertainment industry.
Details about Michael’s salary are not yet disclosed. However, information about how much he makes will be updated as soon as it is available.
He is a resident of West Los Angeles, California, USA, we shall upload pictures of his house as soon as we have it from a verifiable source.
Micahel is still alive and in good health. There have been no reports of him being sick or having any health-related issues.
Michael is an accomplished American comedian, actor, screenwriter, and musician who rose to fame for playing the role of Lenny Kosnowski in Laverne & Shirley and David St. Hubbins in This is Spinal Tap.
Michael McKean Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
- Anastasia Shirley
- Shirley Caesar
- Park Overall
- Saul Rubinek
- Michael Richards
- Rhea Seehorn
- Mel Rodriguez
- Ann Cusack
Featured Famous Actors.
- Alex Aniston
- Alex Roe
- Alexander Dobrev
- Andrew Wilson
- Anthony Zerbe
- Ben Feldman
- Brendan Coyle
- Bruce Dern
- Cameron Britton
- Chris Potter
- Christian Kane
- Christian Keyes
- Chuck Connors
- Colin Morgan
- Corinne Foxx
- Cory Hardrict
- Daniel Davis
- David James Elliott
- Erik Stocklin
- Fred Dryer
- Gary Burghoff
- Gaten Matarazzo
- Gerald Mcraney
- Glen Powell
- Graham Wardle
- James Caan
- James Ransone
- Jeremy Allen White
- Jeremy Maguire
- John Hawkes
- Jon Seda
- Jordan Bridges
- Josh Lucas
- Judd Nelson
- Kevin Mcgarry
- Kim Darby
- Laroyce Hawkins
- Lucas Black
- Luke Wilson
- Lyle Lovett
- Manny Montana
- Mark Harmon
- Mary Stuart Masterson
- Matt Czuchry
- Max Baer Jr
- Michael Beach
- Michael Wayans
- Milo Manheim
- Mollie Hemingway
- Nolan Gould
- Orlando Jones
- Peter Bergman
- Peter Graves
- Peyton Alex Smith
- Richard Chamberlain
- Russell Johnson
- Scott Caan
- Spencer Treat Clark
- Steelo Brim
- Steven Anthony Lawrence
- Taylor Kinney
- Telly Savalas
- Tim Roth
- Titus Welliver
- Tobias Menzies
- Tom York
- Valente Rodriguez
- Wes Ramsey
- William Fichtner
- Woody Mcclain