Ndindi Nyoro Biography
Facts About Ndindi Nyoro
- Name: Samson Ndindi Nyoro
- Age: 33 years old as of 2019
- Political Party: Jubilee Party
- Constituency: Kiharu Constituency
- Website: http://ndindinyoro.com/
Ndindi Nyoro Education
- Date: 2005-2009
- Education Institution: Kenyatta University
- Qualification: Bachelor of Arts (Economics)
- Date: 2000–2003
- Education Institution: Kiambugi Boys Secondary
- Qualification: Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
- Date: 1990-1999
- Education Institution: Gatareini Primary School
- Qualification: Kenya Certificate of Primary Education
Ndindi Nyoro Career
Ndindi is an entrepreneur His interest in business was exhibited back in 1997, then, a standard six pupil at Gathukeini Primary School, Murang’a County when he started selling sweets at a kiosk. Today he transacts business handling over Sh10 million daily, courtesy of CFC Financial Services through one of his businesses Investax Capital Limited.
In 2005 while a student at Kenyatta University, he teamed up with a friend to open his first company Stock Bridge Brokers under an agent of Dyer & Blair Investment Bank. Entrepreneur Ndindi Nyoro is the founder and head of Investax Capital Limited, Afrisec Telecoms, and Sahara Capital.
Ndindi is a friend and a key individual from Deputy President William Ruto’s inward circle. He has a place with Team Tangatanga, a huge group of Jubilee Party lawmakers unified to William Ruto and which is resolved to have Ruto succeed Uhuru Kenyatta as the fifth leader of Kenya. The enemies of Ndindi’s group is Team Kieleweke which is against William Ruto’s 2022 presidential bid.
In July 2019, Ndindi blamed the government for utilizing state organizations to badger him and declared that there were plans to capture him because of his affiliation and bolster he has for Deputy President William Ruto. Be that as it may, Ndindi announced he would not be scared since he has ‘lived in houses and circumstances more terrible than police cells.
Ndindi is an independent multi-tycoon, having initiated his enterprise venture as a shoemaker and a peddler in his proletariat young life in Murang’a wide open, coming full circle to the zenith of business eminence, with Investax Capital being the biggest stockbroking office in Kenya.
Membership to Committees
Date: 2017 to date
Committee: Public Accountants Committee
Position Held: Member
Date: 2017 to date
Committee: Committee on Regional Integration
Position Held: Member
Ndindi Nyoro Age
Nyoro was born on 12th December 1985, In Muranga, Kenya. He is therefore 33 years of age as of 2019.
Ndindi Nyoro Family
His mother was a peasant farmer while his father a carpenter in Kiandutu slums in Thika. Ndindi is the last born son in a family of four, hence the other siblings being his sisters. His father died when Ndindi was young.
Ndindi Nyoro Wife
Nyoro is married to Sophia Wambui. They got married on May 25, 2019.
Ndindi Nyoro Salary
According to our reliable source, an MP in Kenya earn a monthly basic taxable salary of Kshs. 532,500 and a number of allowances, meaning each member get an average minimum gross salary of Ksh1,378, 000. The allowances include mileage, sitting and responsibility perks.
Besides their salaries, Members of Parliament are entitled to a mortgage loan, car loan and medical cover facility. It is noteworthy that the mortgage and car facilities are loan facilities that are granted to Members of Parliament on interest and payable within five years being their term of office.
Ndindi Nyoro Net worth
Other than being a Member of Parliament (MP), Ndindi is a fruitful business visionary with immense interests in stock financier, correspondence, development, common works, water designing, and penetrating. His organizations incorporate Afrisec Telecoms, Investax Capital and Telesec with complete capital of $3 million and a yearly turnover of $ 500,000.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ndindi Nyoro
Who is Ndindi?
Nyoro is a Kenyan politician and a Member of Parliament representing Kiharu Constituency.
How old is Ndindi Nyoro?
Nyoro is 33 years of age as of 2019.
How tall is Ndindi Nyoro?
Nyoro is of average height.
Is Ndindi Nyoro married?
Nyoro is married to Sophia Wambui.
How much is Nyoro worth?
Ndindi is no doubt a wealthy man, hence his exact net worth is currently under review and will be updated soon.
Where does Ndindi live?
Being a member of parliament for Kiharu in Muranga Ndindi probably resides in Muranga County
Is Ndindi dead or alive?
Nyoro is alive and of good health.
Where is Nyoro now?
Ndindi is working as mp for the people of Kiharu constituency.
Overview of a Members of Parliament in Kenya
Kenya has a total of 349 Members of Parliament; 290 elected from the constituencies, 47 women elected from the counties and 12 members nominated by parliamentary political parties to represent special interests of youth, persons with disabilities and workers. The speaker serves as an ex-official member.
Responsibilities of Member Parliament
- Representation: Acts on your behalf on issues of concern to you & the nation.
- Oversight: Controls budget, oversees the presidency, ministries and parastatals plus appointments.
- Legislation: Develops or contributes to lawmaking.
- CDF: Runs the Constituency Development Fund.
Qualifications for Election as an MP
A person is eligible for election as a member of Parliament if the person
- is registered as a voter;
- satisfies any educational, moral and ethical requirements prescribed by this Constitution or by an Act of Parliament
- is nominated by a political party, or is an independent candidate who is supported by at least one thousand registered voters in the constituency
Disqualifications for Election as an MP
A person is disqualified from being elected a member of Parliament if the person
- is a State officer or other public officer, other than a member of Parliament;
- has, at any time within the five years immediately preceding the date of election, held office as a member of the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission;
- has not been a citizen of Kenya for at least the ten years immediately preceding the date of the election;
- is a member of a county assembly;
- is of unsound mind;
- is an undischarged bankrupt;
- is subject to a sentence of imprisonment of at least six months, as at the date of registration as a candidate, or at the date of election; (A person is not disqualified unless all possibility of appeal or review of the relevant sentence or decision has been exhausted)
- is found, in accordance with any law, to have misused or abused a State office or public office or in any way to have contravened Chapter Six.pf the Kenyan constitution
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to email@example.com indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.