- 1 Robin Givens Biography and Wiki
- 2 Robin Givens Age
- 3 Robin Givens Height
- 4 Robin Givens Education
- 5 Robin Givens Family, Parents and Siblings
- 6 Robin Givens Husband Mike Tyson: Is he married?
- 7 Robin Givens Net Worth
- 8 Robin Givens Measurements and Facts
- 9 Robin Givens House and Cars
- 10 Robin Givens Brad Pitt
- 11 Robin Givens Children
- 12 Robin Givens Howard Stern
- 13 Robin Givens Riverdale
- 14 Robin Givens Cancer, Surgery
- 15 Robin Givens Actress
- 16 Robin Givens Boomerang
- 17 Robin Givens Grace Will Lead Me Home
- 18 Robin Givens House
- 19 Robin Givens Book
- 20 Robin Givens Movies
- 21 Robin Givens TV Shows
- 22 Frequently Asked Questions About Robin Givens
- 23 Who is Robin Givens?
- 24 How old is Robins Givens?
- 25 Is Robin Givens A Christian
- 26 How tall is Robin Givens?
- 27 Who Is Robin Givens married to?
- 28 How much is Robin Givens’s worth?
- 29 Where does Robin Givens live?
- 30 Is Robin Givens dead or alive?
- 31 Where is Robin Given now?
- 32 What Happened To Robin Givens?
- 33 Robin Givens Social Media Contacts
- 34 Related Biographies.
- 35 Reference:
Robin Givens Biography and Wiki
Robin Givens is an American stage, television, film actress, and model who was born in New York Robin Simone Givens. She started her acting career after graduating from Sarah Lawrence College in 1984.
She won the role of Darlene Merriman in the ABC sitcom Head of the Class in 1986. Givens stayed with the series for its entire five-year run. In 1991 after the series ended, she continued her career with film roles and guest-starring roles on television. Robin has a recurring role as Mayor Sierra McCoy on Riverdale. Givens co-starred on the sitcom Sparks in 1996, which aired for two seasons on UPN.
She took over hosting duties on the syndicated talk show Forgive or Forget in January 2000. Four months late the show was canceled. Givens since had recurring roles on The Game, Tyler Perry’s House of Payne, and Chuck. She released her autobiography, Grace Will Lead Me Home in 2007.
Robin Givens Age
Givens is 55 years old as of 2020, she was born on 27 November 1964 in New York City, United States of America. She celebrates her birthday on November 27 every year and her birth sign is Sagittarius.
Robin Givens Height
Givens stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches and Weighs 55 kg. He also appears to be quite tall in stature in his photos. Her bra size is 32B, her shoes size 9(US), and a dress size of 6 (US). She has dark brown eyes and black hair color.
Robin Givens Education
Givens graduated from New Rochelle Academy (an N–12 private school which closed in June 1987) and registered at Sarah Lawrence College at age 15. In 1984 that when she graduated. Givens also attended Harvard Medical School for two years but did not graduate.
Robin Givens Family, Parents and Siblings
Givens was born and raised by her parents Ruth Roper (née Newby) and Reuben Givens, who divorced when she was two years old in New York City, United States of America. Givens and her sister Stephanie were raised by their mother in Mount Vernon and New Rochelle, New York. Givens was raised Catholic.
Robin Givens Husband Mike Tyson: Is he married?
Givens was married to Mike Tyson, the couple met in 1986 and married on 7 February 1988 and divorced in 1989. With her mother, they bought a $4.6 million mansion in the affluent suburb of Bernardsville, New Jersey during her marriage.
She had a miscarriage in May 1988, after which her marriage began to become emotionally disturbed. On 20/20 in a joint interview with Tyson, she told Barbara Walters that life with Tyson was like “torture, pure hell, worse than anything I could possibly imagine,” and she went on to describe his volatile temper. Givens filed for divorce in October 1988 and was granted a temporary restraining order.
Marvin Mitchelson, who was her attorney, said “She loves Michael Tyson. But there is continued violence, and she fears for her safety.” Givens claimed spousal abuse, while Tyson alleged alienation and interest in his money, not in him. 1989 on Valentine’s Day, the divorce was finalized.
Givens was announced to have by the Newspapers that received a divorce settlement of over $10 million from her marriage to Tyson. Later she denied the report, stating: “I didn’t receive one dime”. She received negative press following her separation from Tyson, particularly within the African American community.
Robin Givens Net Worth
Givens has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2020. This includes his Assets, Money, and Income. His primary source of income is his career as a stage, television, film actress, and model. Through his various sources of income, Robin has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Robin Givens Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Robin Givens.
Robin Givens Bio and Wiki
- Full Names: Robin Simone Givens
- Popular As: Stage, television, film actress, and model
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: To be updated
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Robin Givens Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 55 years old as of 2020
- Zodiac Sign: To be updted
- Date of Birth: 27 November 1964
- Place of Birth: New York City, United States of America
- Birthday: November 27
Robin Givens Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: 34-23-33 in (86-58.5-84 cm)
- Height / How Tall?: 5 feet 5 inches
- Weight: 55 kg
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
- Shoe Size: 9(US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Breast Size: 32B
- Waist Size: 23 inches (58.5 cm)
- Hip Size: 33 inches(84 cm)
Robin Givens Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Reuben Givens
- Mother: Ruth Roper (née Newby)
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Stephanie
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband/Spouse: Married to Svetozar Marinkovic(1997-1998) and Mike Tyson(1988-1989)
- Dating / Boyfriend: To be updted
- Children: (sons)(William Givens Jensen, Michael Givens)
Robin Givens Networth and Salary
- Net Worth: $2 million dollars(2020)
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Stage, television, film actress, and model
Robin Givens House and Cars
- Place of living: New York City, USA
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
Robin Givens Brad Pitt
Before Jen and Angelina, Brad Pitt was briefly with Robin Givens in 1989, right around the time she split from Mike Tyson.
Robin Givens Children
Givens adopted her first son, Michael in 1993. She married her tennis instructor, Svetozar Marinković in 1997. Months later Givens filed for divorce. She had a second son, William, with an ex-boyfriend, Murphy Jensen in 1999.
Robin Givens William Givens Jensen
In 1999, Givens had a second son, William, with an ex-boyfriend, Murphy Jensen.
Robin Givens Howard Stern
“Howard Stern was a magnificent lover. For real. Like unbelievable,” Givens, told Andy Cohen on an episode of Watch What Happens Live. Her comment was in response to a fan’s question about whether Stern’s infamous comments about his “manhoods” are true or simply jokes.
Givens was taken off guard, saying, “I’m not remembering anything right now,” with a laugh.“We dated for a while,” she said, and while she didn’t answer the question directly, she did tell Cohen, “It was all good. It was all really good.” Stern, has previously said that his comments about his nether regions make for “great radio.”
“I think I might as well be upfront about it,” he told Rolling Stone back in 1994 when asked about his “penis obsession.” “No guy will ever admit to having a small penis. I just went on the record,” he continued. “I might be one of the smallest guys in the world … Who the f—’s going to admit to something like that? And that’s a great radio. Because it’s someone being honest about their fears and emotions.”
Robin Givens Riverdale
In the year 2007, Givens released her autobiography, Grace Will Lead Me Home. She has since had recurring roles on The Game, Tyler Perry’s House of Payne, Chuck, Riverdale, and its spin-off, Katy Keene.
Robin Givens Cancer, Surgery
Stephanie, actress Robin Givens’ younger sister suddenly fell ill two Christmases ago. The fitness enthusiast had been told by doctors that she merely had ‘some kind of virus’ but one week later, doctors discovered her white blood count was dangerously low. She was immediately rushed to the hospital her condition rapidly worsening.
Stephanie was later diagnosed with breast cancer, and she then died Robin revealed on the CBS medical talk show The Doctors. Givens went to The Doctors to be screened for breast cancer – afraid that she, too, may have the disease that so quickly claimed her sister’s life.
‘Certainly, right after what happened with my sister, I was so scared. Everything was just so overwhelming. But then you get to an age where you realize things can go wrong,’ Robin said. Givens underwent an ultrasound screening and a mammogram on the latest episode of CBS medical talk show The Doctors. Robin underwent the testing two years after her younger sister Stephanie passed away from an undetected – but aggressive form of the disease.
Robin Givens Actress
Givens first started acting in 1985 with an appearance on The Cosby Show. This followed roles in Diff’rent Strokes and the 1986 television film Beverly Hills Madam, opposite Faye Dunaway. In the same year, she landed her breakthrough role as rich girl Darlene Merriman on the ABC sitcom Head of the Class.
The series lasted five seasons, ending in 1991. While starring in Head of the Class, in 1989, she appeared in The Women of Brewster Place with Oprah Winfrey. Later she appeared in Boomerang (1992). Givens in 1996 she portrayed Claudia in the television movie The Face (also known as A Face to Die For) with Yasmine Bleeth. She co-starred in the UPN sitcom Sparks later that year, which series ended its run in 1998. Givens also played Denise in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
Givens appeared in a cameo in Toni Braxton’s music video “He Wasn’t Man Enough”, in January 2000 as the wife of a cheating husband. She came back to the entertainment industry later that year as the host of the talk show Forgive or Forget where she replaced television personality Mother Love halfway through the show’s second season. Initially, ratings increased after Givens took over hosting duties but soon fell.
After this season the series was canceled. Givens attempted a return to television on MyNetworkTV’s telenovela Saints and Sinners, in 2006 but the show garnered low ratings and was soon canceled. Givens went on with acting in made-for-television films while also making appearances on Trinity Broadcasting Network’s Praise the Lord program (July 12, 2007), and She released her autobiography Grace Will Lead Me Home in June 2007.
Givens came back to feature films in Tyler Perry’s Southern drama The Family That Preys (2008). On the CW comedy-drama, The Game Givens also had a recurring role portraying a fictionalized version of herself. In addition, she had a recurring role on the TBS show Tyler Perry’s House of Payne and a guest role on USA Network’s Burn Notice.
In addition to television and film roles, she has performed on stage. She appeared in an Off-Broadway production of The Vagina Monologues in 2001. She played the role of Roxie Hart in the Broadway play Chicago from February to April 16, 2006.
Givens toured the country playing a part in the I’m Ready Productions play Men, Money & Golddiggers. She starred in the 2009 stage play A Mother’s Prayer, which also starred Johnny Gill, Shirley Murdock, and Jermaine Crawford. Givens in 2007, published a memoir entitled Grace Will Lead Me Home.
Robin Givens Boomerang
Boomerang is a 1992 American romantic comedy film directed by Reginald Hudlin. The film stars Eddie Murphy as Marcus Graham, a hotshot advertising executive who also happens to be an insatiable womanizer and male chauvinist.
When he meets his new boss, Jacqueline Broyer (Robin Givens), Marcus discovers that she is essentially a female version of himself, and realizes he is receiving the same treatment that he delivers to others. The film also features Halle Berry, David Alan Grier, Martin Lawrence, Grace Jones, and Chris Rock.
Robin Givens Grace Will Lead Me Home
As an honor student at Sarah Lawrence, she landed a job on the Cosby Show. She was a golden girl; success came instantly. And then she met Mike Tyson, the most powerful man on earth who made her feel safe. For a time. She very well remembers Mike’s first punch, delivered coldly, dispassionately, and easily tossing her 105-pound frame across the room.
As she has explained in the book he sliced her clothing to ribbons and nearly choked her to death yet she remained determined to love him enough to save them both. And at some point, she realized that if he didn’t kill her himself, he would drive her to do it (a taunt he made constantly).
When she left, the campaign of destruction continued. She went from being selected as one of People’s Fifty Most Beautiful People to being vilified in the press. When Robin tried to focus on her career, the motherhood provided the clarity she needed.
It is through her children, and her stalwart mother and sister, that she has been able to come to terms with her choices, her faith, and ultimately herself. Apart from being an extraordinary story Grace Will Lead Me Home is also yet the poignantly universal story is her extraordinary.
Robin Givens House
Givens and her mother bought a $4.6 million mansion in the affluent suburb of Bernardsville, New Jersey.
Robin Givens Book
- Grace Will Lead Me Home: Givens’ eight-month marriage to boxer Mike Tyson in 1988 was a tabloid train wreck. It produced a steady stream of outrageous front-page stories. In her new memoir, Givens tries to make sense of that relationship as well as the effect it had on the rest of her life.
Robin Givens Movies
Movies From the Year 2002 to 2016
- 2016 – God’s Not Dead 2 as Principal Kinney
- 2014 – Airplane Vs Volcano as Dr. Whitmore
- 2012 – Unspoken Words as Mrs. Lewis
- 2012 – Double-Sided as Miranda Johnson
- 2010 – Enemies Among Us as Gloria
- 2009 – A Mother’s Prayer as Brenda
- 2008 – Queen of Media as Wendy Williams
- 2008 – The Family That Preys as Abigail “Abby” Dexter
- 2008 – Little Hercules In 3-D as Dana
- 2006 – Restraining Order as Diane McNeil
- 2005 – Flip The Script as Rain Jones
- 2003 – Head of State as Kim
- 2003 – Good Night To Die as Dana
- 2003 – Love Chronicles as Monifa Burly
- 2002 – Book of Love as Iyanna
- 2002 – Antibody as Dr. Rachel Saverini
Movies From the Year 1978 to 2001
- 2001 – The Elite as Ashe
- 2000 – Everything’s Jake as Publisher
- 1998 – Secrets
- 1995 – Dangerous Intentions as Kaye Ferrar
- 1994 – Foreign Student as April
- 1994 – Blankman as Kimberly Jonz
- 1992 – Boomerang as Jacqueline Broyer
- 1991 – A Rage in Harlem as Imabelle
- 1978 – The Wiz as Guest at Aunt Emma’s Party
- unknown – God Bless the Broken Road – Kareena Williams
Robin Givens TV Shows
Tv Shows From the Year 2011 to 2019
- 2019 – Ambitions as Stephanie Carlisle
- 2017–present – Riverdale as Mayor McCoy
- 2017-2018 – Once Upon a Time as Eudora
- 2016 – Man Seeking Woman as Vicki Claus
- 2016 – Lucifer as Leila Simms
- 2013–2014 as Twisted as Judy
- 2013 – 90210 as Cheryl
- 2012 – Suburgatory as Tulsa
- 2012 – Retired at 35 as Dr. Keller
- 2011 – Chuck as Jane Bentley
- 2011 – Reed Between the Lines Dominique
Tv Shows From the Year 2001 to 2010
- 2010 – My Parents, My Sister & Me Keela Goldman
- 2010 – Drop Dead Diva Ann Simpson
- 2010 – Nikita Mary Miracle
- 2008 – Tyler Perry’s House of Payne Tanya
- 2008 – Burn Notice Kandi
- 2008 – The Game Herself
- 2008 Everybody Hates Chris Stacy
- 2005 Captive Hearts Jade Marlo
- 2003–2004 One on One Sheila
- 2003 – Hollywood Wives: The New Generation Kyndra
- 2001 – Spinning Out of Control Erin
- 2000 – The Expendables Randy
- 2000 – Chicken Soup for the Soul Counselor
- 2000 – DAG Jennifer
Tv Shows From the Year 1985 to 1999
- 1999 – The Love Boat: The Next Wave Dana Chase
- 1999 – Michael Jordan: An American Hero Juanita Vanoy/Juanita Jordan
- 1999 – Cosby Ms. Malone
- 1997 – Moesha Ladonna
- 1996–1998 – Sparks Wilma Cuthbert
- 1996 – In the House Alex
- 1996 – A Face to Die For Claudia
- 1995 – Me and the Boys Nina
- 1995 – The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Denise
- 1995 – Courthouse Suzanne Graham
- 1992 – Angel Street Det. Anita King
- 1992 – Angel Street Det. Anita King
- 1989 – The Penthouse Dinah St. Clair
- 1989 – The Women of Brewster Place Kiswana
- 1986–1991 Head of the Class Darlene Merriman
- 1986 – Diff’rent Strokes Ann
- 1986 – Beverly Hills Madam April Baxter
- 1986 – Philip Marlowe, Private Eye Token Ware
- 1985 – The Cosby Show Susanne
Frequently Asked Questions About Robin Givens
Who is Robin Givens?
Robin Givens is a model and actress. Also, she is a pre-medical graduate of Sarah Lawrence College. Givens landed her breakthrough role of Darlene Merriman in the ABC sitcom Head of the Class in the year 1986 and remained on the series for its 5-year duration.
How old is Robins Givens?
Givens is an American national born on 27 November 1964 in New York City, United States of America.
Is Robin Givens A Christian
Givens comes from a Catholic family that was haunted by domestic violence for three generations, including herself, her mother, and grandmother. At a young age, her father abandoned her mother and Robin never had much of a relationship with him during her youth.
How tall is Robin Givens?
Robin stands at a height of 1.65m.
Who Is Robin Givens married to?
Robin is currently single. She was married to Svetozar Marinkovic(1997-1998) and Mike Tyson(1988-1989)
How much is Robin Givens’s worth?
Givens has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars. She has accumulated her wealth from her successful carer as an actress.
Where does Robin Givens live?
She is a resident of New York City, USA, we shall upload pictures of her house as soon as we have them.
Is Robin Givens dead or alive?
Robin is still alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is Robin Given now?
Givens currently has a recurring role as Mayor Sierra McCoy on Riverdale.
What Happened To Robin Givens?
In January 2000, she appeared in a cameo in Toni Braxton’s music video “He Wasn’t Man Enough”, as the wife of a cheating husband.
Robin Givens Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
We acknowledge the following websites that we have referenced as we were writing this article.:
- Instagram and
Featured Famous People Starting with Letter R
- Rachel Ann Weiss
- Rachel Bagwell
- Rachel Barnhart
- Rachel Briers
- Rachel Feinstein
- Rachel Frank
- Rachel Larson
- Rachelle Ferrell
- Rachelle Vinberg
- Rachel Nichols
- Rachel Piscitelli
- Rachel Rollar
- Rachel Ruth Lotz
- Rachel Scott
- Raheem Sterling
- Ralph Emery
- Ramon Ayala
- Ramsey Lewis
- Randy Boone
- Randy Fenoli
- Randy Harrison
- Randy Owen
- Randy Santel
- Randy Shaver
- Raul Brindis
- Raul Conde
- Ray Lamontagne
- Raymond Mcguire
- Rebecca De Mornay
- Rebecca Stevenson
- Red Grant
- Reeve Carney
- Reggie Aqui
- Reggie Miller
- Regina Perera
- Reina King
- Renato Mariotti
- Renee Alway
- Renee Nelson
- Reve Drew Walsh
- Rex Reed
- Rhonda Byrne
- Rhonda Paul
- Rhylee Gerber
- Richard Chamberlain
- Richard Fairbank
- Richard Harrington
- Richard Osman
- Richard Saghian
- Rich Zeoli
- Rick Bragg
- Rick Manning
- Rick Renner
- Rick Shiels
- Rick Williams
- Rob Beckett
- Robbie Grossman
- Robby Soave
- Robert Ballard
- Robert Gsellman
- Robert Kiyosaki
- Robert Madu
- Robert Morris
- Robert Pera
- Robert Richard
- Robert Tilton
- Robert Wyland
- Rob Fukuzaki
- Robin Baumgarten
- Robin Sharma
- Rob Marciano
- Rob Parker
- Rob Smith
- Rob Vaughn
- Rodney A Grant
- Rogelio Martinez
- Roger Creager
- Roger Maltbie
- Roland Martin Fisherman
- Romany Malco
- Ron Corning
- Ron Darling
- Rondi Luz
- Ron Eldard
- Ron Gant
- Ron Hazelton
- Ron Kenoly
- Ron Lea
- Ron Masak
- Ronnie Lott
- Rosanna Arkle
- Ros Atkins
- Rose Bundy
- Rosemary Orozco
- Rose Schlossberg
- Rosie Vela
- Rosie Woods
- Ross Hull
- Rowdy Gaines
- Roxanne Evans
- Roy Clark
- Roy Oswalt
- Roz Varon
- Rudy Maxa
- Rufus Sewell
- Rusty Schwimmer
- Ruthie Polinsky
- Ryan Chiaverini
- Ryan Higa
- Ryan Kelley
- Ryan Melcher
- Ryann Shane
- Ryan Roslansky
- Ryan Upchurch
About InformationCradle Editorial Staff
This Article is produced by InformationCradle Editorial Staff which is a team of expert writers and editors led by Josphat Gachie and trusted by millions of readers worldwide.
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date. For complain, correction or an update, please send us an email to email@example.com. We promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.