Samuel Larsen Bio
Samuel Larsen born Samuel Peter Acosta Larsen on August 28, 1991 is an American actor and singer. He won the reality competition program The Glee Project on the Oxygen network, on August 21, 2011, which led to his having a recurring role as Joe Hart on the Fox television show Glee. He was also a member of the band Bridges I Burn.
Samuel Larsen Age
Born on 28th August, 1991, Samuel is 27 years old as of 2018.
Samuel Larsen Height
He is 1.83 metres tall.
While growing up Larsen played drums, bass, guitar and keyboards. In 2009, he graduated from Murrieta Valley High School . He became vocalist and guitarist of the school band 15 North and the band performed in festivals, in sophomore year.
Samuel Larsen American Idol
Larsen auditioned in season 9 of American Idol in 2010, but was cut after making it to Hollywood, failing to make it to the semi-finals.
Samuel Larsen Glee Project
He met his soon-to-be bandmate Skip Arnold during a runway show, moved to Los Angeles busking and applied to The Glee Project, this was after doing some runway modeling for fashion designer Ashton Michael. After the two formed the band “Bridges I Burn” , soon a third member, Salvatore Spinelli, joined them. He writes and performs most of his music. He had auditioned for the role of Sam Evans on Glee but didn’t get the part, as it went to Chord Overstreet.
Samuel Larsen Joe Hart – Glee
He had his first Glee appearance on the thirteenth episode of the third season, titled “Heart”, as Joe Hart, a formerly home-schooled Christian. In that episode he performed in two songs: Gym Class Heroes’ “Stereo Hearts”, and a mashup of The Association’s “Cherish” and Madonna’s “Cherish”. He appeared in each of the final ten episodes of Glee’s third season, although his prize for having won The Glee Project was seven episodes.He also appeared as a mentor for The Glee Project’s second season, appeared in 12 episodes in Glee’s fourth season, and appeared in the final episode of the final season.
Samuel Larsen After
Larsen was cast as “Zed Evans” in the movie adaption of Anna Todd’s bestselling novel “After”, in July 2018. The movie is expected to be released on 12 April 2019.
Samuel Larsen Recovery
He was cast in the film Recovery in 2016 as Logan.
Samuel Larsen Jolene
Samuel Larsen Glee Songs
- Don’t Make Me Over (Glee Cast Version)
- Don’t Stop Believin’ (Glee Cast Version)
- You Get What You Give (Glee Cast Version)
- Marry You (Glee Cast Version)
- Thousand Miles (Glee Cast Version)
- Forget You (Glee Cast Version featuring Gwyneth Paltrow)
- You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) (Glee Cast Version)
- Isn’t She Lovely
- Glory Days (Glee Cast Version)
- Arthur’s Theme (Glee Cast Version)
- I’ll Remember (Glee Cast Version)
- Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) (Glee Cast Version)
- As If We Never Said Goodbye
- All Out of Love (Glee Cast Version)
- I Know Where I’ve Been (Glee Cast Version)
- You Give Love a Bad Name (Glee Cast Version)
- Rise (Glee Cast Version)
- (I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life (Glee Cast Version)
- Turning Tables
- Don’t Rain On My Parade (Glee Cast Version)
- Don’t Stop
- All About That Bass (Glee Cast Version)
- Stronger (Glee Cast Version)
- Marry the Night (Glee Cast Version feat. Adam Lambert)
- Don’t Stand So Close To Me / Young Girl (Glee Cast Version)
- No One is Alone (Glee Cast Version)
- Jump (Glee Cast Version)
- Alfie (Glee Cast Version)
- Father Figure (Glee Cast Version)
- I’m Still Here (Glee Cast Version)
- I’m His Child (Glee Cast Version)
Samuel Larsen You Should Know
Samuel Larsen Songs
- Pocket Love (2012)
- 3 Blind Costumes (2013)
- Vices – EP (2014)
- Education – Single (2016)
- You Should Know (2016)
- Blue – Single (2017)
Samuel Larsen Movies
The Breakup Girl
The Glee Project
Larsen Net Worth
He has an estimated net worth of $500k.
Samuel Larsen Tumblr
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date.
If you believe that any information in this article is Incorrect, Incomplete, Plagiarised, violates your Copyright right or you want to propose an update, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the proposed changes and the content URL. Provide as much information as you can and we promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.