Shawn Doyle Biography
Shawn Doyle is a Canadian actor who was born and brought up in Wabush, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. He is famous for his roles in The Expanse, The Eleventh Hour, Big Love, 24, Desperate Housewives, and Star Trek: Discovery.
10 Quick Facts About Shawn Doyle
- Name: Shawn Doyle
- Age: 52 years old
- Birthday: 19 September
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Height: 6 feet 0 inches
- Nationality: Canadian
- Occupation: Actor
- Marital Status: Dating
- Salary: Under Review
- Net worth: $1 million and $5 million dollars
Shawn Doyle Age
Doyle is 54 years old as of 2023, he was born on 19 September 1968, in Wabush (Labrador), Newfoundland, Canada. He celebrates his birthday on 19 September every year, and his birth sign is Virgo.
Shawn Doyle Height
Shawn stands at a height of 6 feet or 1.83 meters.
Shawn Doyle Weight
Doyle has a Weight of 75 kg or 165 lbs. He also appears to be very tall in stature in his photos.
Shawn Doyle Family
Doyle was born and raised by his parents in Wabush (Labrador), Newfoundland. His father’s name is Jerry Doyle. Our efforts to find out more about his family came to no avail, as no such information is publicly available. Thus, the identity of his mother is still unclear. It is also not known if he has any siblings. We will update this section once this information is available.
Shawn Doyle Wife
Shawn was married to Allegra Fulton, an Actress. They were blessed with a son named Rhys Doyle. According to the sources, The couple parted ways due to unknown reasons and he is currently dating Paula-Jean Prudat. He made his first red carpet appearance with her in March 2018.
Shawn Doyle Net Worth
Doyle’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million dollars. This includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as an Actor. Through his various sources of income, he has been able to accumulate good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Shawn Doyle Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about him;
Shawn Doyle Wiki
- Full Name: Shawn Doyle
- Popular As: Shawn
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / Profession: Actor
- Nationality: Canadian
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christian
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Shawn Doyle Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 52 years (2020)
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Date of Birth: 19 September 1968
- Place of Birth: Wabush (Labrador), Newfoundland, Canada
- Birthday: 19th September
Shawn Doyle Body Measurements
- Body Measurement: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: 6 feet (1.83 meters)
- Weight: 75 kg or 165 lbs
- Eye Color: Blue
- Hair Color: Light brown
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Shawn Doyle Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Jerry Doyle
- Mother: Not Known
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not Known
- Marital Status: Dating
- Wife/Spouse: Was married to Allegra Fulton
- Dating / Girlfriend: Engaged to Paula-Jean Prudat
- Children: Sons (Rhys Doyle)
Shawn Doyle Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $1 million – $5 million
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Acting
Shawn portrayed Will Graham’s defense attorney Leonard Brower in Hannibal. Hannibal is an American NBC psychological horror-thriller television series developed by Bryan Fuller, composed by Brian Reitzell, and produced by Carol Dunn Trussell.
The series was based on several novels that were written by Thomas Harris which include; Red Dragon (1981), Hannibal (1999), and Hannibal Rising (2006). It also shows the relationship of the characters that were cast with the FBI. The series ran for a period of three, two years from 4 April 2013 to 29 August 2015.
Shawn Doyle Fargo
Doyle portrayed Chief of Police Vern Thurman in Fargo. Fargo is an American Anthology black comedy-drama television series that was created and written by Noah Hawley, composed by Jeff Russo, and produced by Kim Todd and Michael Frislev. It is based on a crime drama novel of the same name that was written, produced, and directed by Ethan and Joel Coen.
Shawn portrayed Jack Shepard in Frequency, Jack Shepard, a former detective. Frequency is a 2000 American science fiction thriller drama film directed by Gregory Hoblit and distributed by New Line Cinema. It was written by Toby Emmerich.
Its story follows John Sullivan, a homicide detective in New York City who accidentally discovers a cross-time radio frequency on his late father’s ham radio, which allows the two to speak to each other across time. In the original timeline, Shepard died from a medical error.
Notable Travel, Events, and Experiences
- In 2005, he traveled to Africa to shoot the film The Great Game.
- In 2010, he traveled to India to shoot the film The Reluctant Fundamentalist.
- He has visited the Taj Mahal and the slums of Mumbai.
- His travels have given him a unique perspective on the world, and they have informed his work as an actor.
Future Aspirations and Goals
- Continue to work in film, television, and theater.
- Direct and write.
- Work with directors and actors who are “passionate” about their work.
- Continue to challenge himself and grow as an actor.
- Make a difference in the world through his work.
Social Impact: Philanthropic, Charitable and Community Involvement
Shawn Doyle is a Canadian actor who has been involved in a number of philanthropic, charitable, and community initiatives.
Doyle is a passionate advocate for social justice, and he believes that everyone has the right to a fair and just life. He is committed to using his platform as an actor to raise awareness of important issues and to inspire others to make a difference in the world.
Shawn Doyle Awards, Accomplishments and Achievements
- Gemini Award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Dramatic Program or Mini-Series (1998, for The Sweet Hereafter)
- Gemini Award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Guest Role in a Dramatic Series (2001, for The Outer Limits)
- Canadian Screen Award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Dramatic Program or Mini-Series (2011, for The Borgias)
- Canadian Screen Award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Dramatic Series (2014, for The Strain)
- ACTRA Award for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role (2016, for The Book of Negroes)
- Canadian Screen Award for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Dramatic Program or Limited Series (2017, for The Book of Negroes)
- The Sweet Hereafter (1997): In the film, Doyle plays a small-town lawyer who is tasked with representing the families of children who were killed in a bus accident. The film was shot in Newfoundland, and Doyle said that the experience was “very emotional.” He said that he was “deeply affected” by the stories of the families he met and that the film helped him to “understand the pain and grief that people go through after a tragedy.”
- The Outer Limits (2001): In the episode “The Wild One,” Doyle plays a man who is possessed by a wild animal. The episode was filmed in Vancouver, and Doyle said that it was “one of the most challenging roles” he has ever played. He said that he had to “tap into a very primal part of himself” in order to portray the character.
Humor and Personality
Doyle is known for his dry wit and his sense of humor. He is often praised for his ability to make people laugh, even in serious situations.
In an interview, Doyle said that he believes that humor is “a very important part of life.” He said that it can “help us to cope with difficult situations” and “make the world a more enjoyable place.”
Doyle has also said that he believes that humor is “a great way to connect with people.” He said that it can “break down barriers” and “make people feel more comfortable.”
Doyle has not spoken publicly about his personal beliefs. However, his work suggests that he is a humanist who believes in the importance of compassion, empathy, and understanding. He has also spoken about the importance of art and storytelling in making a difference in the world.
In an interview, Doyle said that he believes that “art can be a powerful tool for social change.” He said that “stories can help us to understand each other better” and “to see the world from different perspectives.” He also said that “art can inspire us to be better people.”
Shawn Doyle Quotes
Frequently Asked Questions about Shawn Doyle
Shawn Doyle is a Canadian Award- Winning Actor. He is widely known for his roles on the NBC’s psychological horror-thriller series ‘Hannibal’ as Will Graham’s defense attorney Leonard Brower and on the crime black comedy-drama series ‘Fargo’ as Chief of Police Vern Thurman.
Doyle was born on 19 September 1968, in Wabush (Labrador), Newfoundland, Canada
Shawn stands at a height of 6 feet (1.83 meters)
Yes, he is married to actor, Allegra Fulton. They got married years back and together they have one child. The couple resides in Toronto, Canada.
Doyle’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million dollars. This includes his assets, money, and income
Details about Doyle’s salary are not yet disclosed. However, information about how much he makes will be updated as soon as it is available.
Doyle is a resident of Toronto, Canada, we shall upload pictures of his house as soon as we have them.
Doyle is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of her being sick or having any health-related issues.
Shawn is still an active participant in the creative entertainment industry, he is a cast member of the newly released show The Comey Rule as Bill Priestap, which will be released on September 28, 2020, in the US and later dates in other countries.
Shawn Doyle Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
- Maria Doyle Kennedy
- Shawn Porter
- Savage Shawn
- Jack Lalanne
- Larry Thompson
- Chance Armstrong King
- Shawn Roberts-2
- Shawn Roberts
- Shawn Hatosy
About InformationCradle Editorial Staff
This Article is produced by InformationCradle Editorial Staff which is a team of expert writers and editors led by Josphat Gachie and trusted by millions of readers worldwide.
We endeavor to keep our content True, Accurate, Correct, Original and Up to Date. For complain, correction or an update, please send us an email to email@example.com. We promise to take corrective measures to the best of our abilities.