Trent Shelton Biography
Trent Shelton is a former American football wide receiver who was born on 21 September 1984, in Little Rock, Arkansas, the United States as Trent Simmons Shelton. Shelton is currently the founder and president of a Christian-based non-profit organization, RehabTime.
During March 2009 Shelton began making two-minute videos to track his progress of bettering his life and would always end the videos with, “It’s RehabTime.” He was raised in Fort Worth, Texas, and wanted to become a professional football player when he grew up.
Shelton was signed by the Indianapolis Colts as an undrafted free agent in the year 2007. He played college football for Baylor. Also, he has been a member of the Seattle Seahawks, Indianapolis Colts as well as the Washington Redskins.
Trent Shelton Age
Shelton is 37 years old as of 2021, he was born on 21 September 1984 in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States. He celebrates his birthday on September 21 every year and his birth sign is Virgo.
Trent Shelton Height
Shelton stands at a height of 6 feet (180 m) tall. He also appears to be quite tall in stature in his photos. Trent has brown hair and black eyes color.
Trent Shelton Weight
Shelton has a weight of 92 kgs (202.4 lbs).
Trent Shelton Education
Shelton graduated from Baylor University where he played collegiate football. He resides in the United States of American.
Trent Shelton Family
Shelton was born and raised by his parents’ Aqua Shelton(mother) and George Shelton. He was born in Little Rock, Arkansas, and subsequently raised in Fort Worth, Texas.
He played collegiate football at Baylor University. Shelton was then signed to the Indianapolis Colts in 2007 as an undrafted free agent. After doing our research, details about his siblings are not available. He belongs to American nationality and white ethnicity.
Trent Shelton Wife
Shelton is married to his beloved wife Maria Castro. The couple has two children together namely: Tristan Shelton(son) and Maya Shelton(daughter). The family lives in Fort Worth, Texas.
Trent Shelton Net Worth
Trent Shelton has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2021. This includes his Assets, Money, and Income. His primary source of income is his career as a football wide receiver. Through his various sources of income, Shelton has been able to accumulate good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Trent Shelton Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Trent Shelton.
Trent Shelton Wiki
- Full Names: Trent Simmons Shelton
- Popular As: Football player
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / Profession: Football player
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Trent Shelton Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 37 years old as of 2021
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Date of Birth: 21 September 1984
- Place of Birth: Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
- Birthday: September 21, every year
Trent Shelton Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: To be updated
- Height / How Tall?: 6 feet (180 m) tall.
- Weight: 92 kg
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Black
- Shoe Size: To be updated
Trent Shelton Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Aqua Shelton
- Mother: George Shelton
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): To be updated
- Marital Status: Married
- Husband/Spouse: Married to Maria Castro
- Dating / Girlfriend: Engaged to Not Applicable
- Children: Sons (Tristan Shelton) Daughter(s) (Maya Shelton)
Trent Shelton Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $1 million dollars
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Football wide receiver
Trent Shelton House and Cars
- Place of living: Fort Worth, Texas
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
Trent Shelton NFL
Trent Shelton, Left Football To Become A Motivational Speaker For God
The former NFL player’s inspiring videos have been watched by thousands of people all over the world — giving people encouragement to reach for their dreams, leave a damaging relationship or break free from their past mistakes.
Shelton has been invited to speak from the US to London, Sweden, Canada and Turks, and Caicos. “My whole thing is once people hear me speak or look at me, I want them to see I’m just like them,” he told The Royal Gazette. “I don’t want them to think they can never reach for what they want. I want to give them hope and show it’s possible.
Mr. Shelton spent four years playing in the NFL. He idolized playing American football, but said his career was “very up and down”. “I just got to a breaking point where I was tired of the way I was living,” he explained. “And after the birth of my son I wanted to be the best example I could be as a father and a man.”
Trent Shelton Podcast
Straight Up with Trent Shelton is a weekly podcast featuring fire wisdom from the man himself. In each episode, A former NFL wide receiver turned internationally successful motivational speaker with over 12 million followers on social media, Trent brings his powerful, honest perspective to bring you the truth you need to hear even if it’s hard to take.
Trent Shelton RehabTime
Trent had a shaky career in football, and he often felt that he had to do temporary things to fill the voids in his life. In March 2009, he started making two-minute videos to track his progress of bettering his life and would always end the videos with, “It’s RehabTime.”
In the beginning, his videos had a few likes and they kept growing into hundreds, thousands, and millions. He even gave his followers the name “Rehabbers.” He uses social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook to reach his audience as well as touring the world to spread his inspirational messages.
He developed his two-minute Rehab Time videos into a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that promotes change, motivates, uplifts, and encourages rehabbers across the country.
Trent Shelton The Greatest You
Shelton has written a couple of self-help books that have turned out to be best-sellers. They are: “It All Starts with You”, “See My Heart, not My Past” The Greatest You is an inspirational book by Trent Shelton that has been described as a life-changing book through which he shares his revolutionary tool kit for transforming your life and reaching your goals.
In the book, Shelton walks his readers through the necessary steps to becoming everything they are meant to be, from facing the reality of their circumstances and realizing their purpose in life, to breaking free from toxic environments and forgiving those–including themselves–who’ve harmed them, to learning how to guard themselves against the pitfalls of life. He does by sharing his own life stories and stories from other people who have gone through hard times.
Trent Shelton Books
- Straight Up: Honest, Unfiltered, As-Real-As-I-Can-Put-It Advice for Life’s Biggest Challenges – 2020
- The Greatest You: Face Reality, Release Negativity, and Live Your Purpose – 2019
- It All Starts With You – 2015
- See My Heart Not My Past – 2013
Trent Shelton Quotes
Trent Eleven famous Quotes That Will Lift You Up
- “You might be thinking, “I’m not perfect, I’ve made mistakes, I mess up constantly, and I seem to be going the wrong way.” Remember, it’s the “layers” in life that create perfection. Don’t view your life as “mistakes” view them as Da Vinci’s layers, and God is using your mistakes to help create a masterpiece with you.”
- “Be Never ashamed about being broken, because strength is nothing but pain that’s been repaired.”
- “Stop trying to change someone who does not want to change. Stop giving chances to someone who abuses your forgiveness. Stop walking back to the place where your heart ran from. Stop trusting their words and ignoring their actions. Stop breaking your own heart.”
- “You accepted less because you thought a little was better than nothing. Know your worth.”
- “You’ll never live up to the standards of what “everyone” wants you to be, so why fight a battle you can never win. Instead, focus on being MORE of whom you’re meant to be and focus less on what THEY think you should be. You might not see your own beauty but if you continue to conceal and hide who you are, the heart that’s for you won’t be able to find it either.”
- “Words lie; actions can lie too. Consistency speaks the truth.”
- “Sometimes you just have to turn the page to realize there’s more to your book of life than the page you’re stuck on. Stop being afraid to move on. Close this chapter of hurt, and never re-read it. It’s time to get what your life deserves, and move on from the things that don’t deserve you. Don’t try to fix what’s been broken in your past, let your future create something better.”
- “Don’t let anyone drain you of your happiness today. Be drama-free. Rise above the petty stuff.”
- “You can’t be everything to everybody, but you can be everything to somebody. Don’t lose the ones you love trying to please the world.”
- “Magazines don’t exist to make you feel good about yourself. They exist to keep you insecure so you’ll buy their magazines looking for answers.”
- “As you change so does your definition of fun. You’re not lame, you’re growing up.”
- “People are so quick to comment on somebody else’s life like they ain’t got no business of their own to mind…”
Frequently Asked Questions About Trent Shelton
Who is Trent Shelton?
Trent is a famous former American football wide receiver and also the president of the organization. Shelton is currently the founder and president of a Christian-based non-profit organization, RehabTime.
What NFL Team did Trent Shelton play for?
Shelton was signed by the Indianapolis Colts as an undrafted free agent in the year 2007. He played college football for Baylor. Shelton has also been a member of the Seattle Seahawks, Indianapolis Colts, and the Washington Redskins.
How old is Trent Shelton?
Shelton is 37 years old as of 2021, he was born on 21 September 1984 in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States.
How tall is Trent Shelton?
Shelton stands at a height of 6 feet (180 m) tall.
Is Trent Shelton married?
Shelton is married to Maria Castro. The couple has two children together namely: Tristan Shelton(son) and Maya Shelton(daughter). The family lives in Fort Worth, Texas.
How much is Trent Shelton worth?
Shelton has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars. He has accumulated his wealth from his successful career as a football wide receiver.
Where does Trent Shelton live?
Shelton is a resident of Fort Worth, Texas, USA, we shall upload pictures of his house as soon as we have them.
Is Trent Shelton dead or alive?
Shelton is still alive and in good health. There have been no reports of him being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is Trent Shelton now?
The former NFL player is one of the most impactful speakers of this generation.
What happened to Trent Shelton?
Shelton Left Football To Become A Motivational Speaker For God.
Was Trent Shelton in the NFL?
Shelton never made it in the NFL. He was picked up as an undrafted free agent by the Indianapolis Colts in 2007 but later moved from the Washington Redskins and Seattle Seahawks before he left the league completely.
What happened to Trent Shelton’s football career?
Shelton dreamed of one day becoming a professional football player at age of 5 years old. After finishing high school he continued his football career at Baylor University where he attended.
Trent Shelton Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about: