Drew Scott Biography
Drew Scott is a Canadian reality television personality, best known as the co-host (along with his twin brother Jonathan), on the TV series Property Brothers. He was born on April 28, 1978, in Vancouver, Canada as Andrew Alfred Scott. The home renovation program, which is produced by Cineflix Media, features Scott as the realtor and Jonathan as the contractor.
The success of the show has led to several spinoffs, including Buying and Selling, Brother vs. Brother, Property Brothers: at Home, as well as Property Brothers: Forever Homes. Scott (along with his two brothers) is also a co-founder of Scott Brothers Entertainment, which creates and produces TV shows, films, and digital content. Additionally, the twins have launched the home furnishings brand Scott Living and its subsidiary, Dream Homes.
Drew participates in charity and philanthropic activities. He resides in Los Angeles with his wife, Linda Phan. The couple had an HGTV show called Property Brothers at Home: Drew’s Honeymoon House, which chronicled the renovation of their home, and a show on TLC called Drew and Linda Say I Do, which featured the festivities around their May 2018 wedding in Italy.
Read on for Drew Scott Wiki-Wife-Linda Phan-Children-Net Worth-Height-Age-Brothers-Siblings-Married-Wedding-Salary-Baby-House, and more
10 Quick Facts About Drew Scott
- Name: Drew Scott
- Age: 43 years old
- Birthday: April 28, every year
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus.
- Height: 6 feet 4 inches (1.93 m) tall.
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: TV personality
- Marital Status: Married
- Salary: To be updated
- Net worth: $100 million dollars
Drew Scott Age
Drew is 43 years old as of 2021, he was born on April 28, 1978, in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada as Andrew Alfred Scott. He celebrates his birthday on April 28 every year and his birth sign is Taurus.
Drew Scott Height
Drew stands at a height of 6 feet 4 inches (1.93 m) tall. Scott has hazel eyes and dark brown hair. However, his other body measurements are currently unavailable.
Drew Scott Weight
Scott weighs approximately 171 lbs (78 kgs).
Drew Scott Education
Drew attended Thomas Haney Secondary School alongside his twin brother Jonathan Scott. Scott developed a huge interest in basketball while in high school. Immediately after completing high school, Drew joined the University of Calgary where he studied and graduated with a degree in kinesiology and a minor in Mathematics.
Drew Scott Family
Drew was born to both parents in a large-sized family in Vancouver, British Columbia. His father Jim Scott was a Canadian teenage immigrant from Scotland who worked as an actor, stuntman, and assistant director. However, in the late 1970s, he served as a youth counselor while his wife Joanne Scott (Drew’s mother) served as a paralegal in downtown Vancouver. Scott was raised alongside his two brothers.
Drew Scott Brothers and Siblings
Drew is the youngest of his two siblings; James Daniel and identical twin brother, Jonathan Scott. His brother Jonathan Scott is a renowned reality television personality, construction contractor, illusionist, and television and film producer while details about his eldest brother James Daniel are rather scarce and unavailable. Additionally, Jonathan Scott is a co-founder and executive producer of Scott Brothers Entertainment.
The Scott brothers (James, Jonathan, and Drew) co-founded the Dividian Production Group co. in 2002.
Drew Scott Wife
Drew is happily married to his beautiful wife Linda Phan two years since tying the knot. Scott married Linda Phan at La Piazza del Borgo in Italy on May 5, 2018, in a colorful wedding ceremony attended by close friends and family members.
Moreover, the couple’s wedding was aired on the Property Brothers’ special “Linda and Drew Say ‘I Do.”’ on ‘TLC’ show ‘Entertainment Tonight.’ After their blissful wedding, the couple retired to Ecuador and the Amazon rainforests where they enjoyed their honeymoon.
The couple’s wedding was legendary and nothing close to the ordinary because:
- Linda wore two dresses both designed by designer Claire Pettibone on her big day.
- Drew gifted Linda with an original song titled “You Chose Me.”
- Scott wore a kilt due to his Scottish background.
- Drew had eight groomsmen and two best men, his twin brother Jonathan Scott and his elder brother JD.
- The couple asked their friends and family to donate to the charity WE rather than giving gifts in the usual wedding ceremonies.
- The couple’s wedding cake was featured on Food Network
Drew and Linda Phan met at a Toronto Fashion Week event in 2010 after which they quickly got acquainted. In 2016, Scott recorded his own version of Train’s “Marry Me” and followed it with a wedding proposal. The couple is currently enjoying their happy married life in their residence in Los Angeles, CA.
Moreover, Drew and his wife Linda Phan launched a podcast “At Home With Linda & Drew Scott” in Jan 2020 where they have casual conversations with guests including design experts, entrepreneurs, artists, and innovators on what makes a home.
Drew Scott Children
Scott and his longtime girlfriend and now wife Linda Phan do not have any children yet. Nevertheless, as soon as news about Linda Phan’s pregnancy or child is available we shall update it promptly. However, some websites claim that Drew and Linda Phan are expecting twins but the couple has not come out to confirm this claim. Additionally, his brother Jonathan Scott and his current Zooey are alleged to be expecting a baby too.
Nevertheless, Drew’s brother Jonathan Scott has two children with his current girlfriend Zooey; Charlie Wolf Pechenik and Elsie Otter Pechenik, with her ex-husband.
Drew Scott Salary
Drew has not revealed his actual salary as an HGTV host. However, he receives a huge amount of revenue from his different business ventures like acting, production, realtor, entrepreneur, authoring which have greatly increased his riches and net worth.
Drew Scott Net Worth
Drew has an estimated net worth of $100 million dollars as of 2022. This includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as a Television Personality, real estate investor, actor, and entrepreneur. Through his various sources of income, Scott has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Drew Scott Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Drew.
Drew Scott Wiki
- Full Names: Andrew Alfred Scott
- Popular As: Drew Scott
- Gender: Male
- Occupation / Profession: Actor, producer, realtor, entrepreneur, author, and TV Personality
- Nationality: Canadian
- Race / Ethnicity: White (Scottish descent)
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Drew Scott Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 43 years old
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Date of Birth: April 28, 1978
- Place of Birth: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Birthday: April 28, every year
Drew Scott Body Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Available
- Height / How Tall?: 6 feet 4 inches (1.93 m) tall
- Weight: 171 lbs (78 kgs)
- Eye Color: Hazel
- Hair Color: Dark brown
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Drew Scott Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): James Scott
- Mother: Joanne Scott
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): James Daniel and Jonathan Scott
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/Spouse: Married to Linda Phan (m. 2018)
- Dating / Girlfriend: Not Applicable
- Children: Sons (None) Daughter(s) (None)
Drew Scott Net Worth and Salary
- Net Worth: $100 million dollars
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: Actor, producer, realtor, entrepreneur, author, and TV Personality
Drew Scott House and Cars
- Place of living: Los Angeles, CA
- Cars: Car Brand to be Updated
Drew Scott Jonathan Scott
- Drew Scott and twin brother Jonathan Scott are widely famous for hosting the TV series Property Brothers and the program’s spin-offs Buying and Selling, Brother Vs. Brother, and Property Brothers: At Home which all air on HGTV. The twin’s birth came as a surprise to their parents who were expecting one baby. Jonathan Scott is older than his brother by 4 minutes.
- The twins’ father Jim Scott challenged them to get a job on their seventh birthday, thus Drew and Jonathan Scott started making nylon-covered hangers and named their business JAM. The twins sold their hangers from door to door which greatly improved their view on selling and entrepreneurship. Additionally, Drew and Jonathan Scott trained as apprentice clowns while growing up. Drew was highly interested in playing/ coaching basketball while Jonathan Scott was fascinated with magic while in high school.
- While in college, Jonathan Scott and Drew decided to venture into real estate development to increase their general income from acting. The twin brothers started their journey in real estate development when they leased a seven-bedroom rental property across their University. After renovating and cleaning, they sold the property for a $50,000 profit a year later.
- Consequently, the twin brothers worked as flight attendants, personal trainers, bikini store managers, busboys, website designers, and mall cops. Drew serves as the realtor and Jonathan as the contractor on the series Property Brothers.
- The twin brothers created Scott Brothers Entertainment in 2010. Since starting the Scott Brothers Entertainment company, Drew and Jonathan Scott has produced the web series Toddler vs. Toddler, Makeover Manor, seasons three and four of Brother Vs. Brother, Half Price Paradise, and Property Brothers: At Home.
- Moreover, Drew, Jonathan, and J.D. hosted the radio show Off Topic with the Scott Brothers in 2013. Drew and Jonathan Scott also starred as themselves in the comedy series Playing House in 2015. They also starred in the web series Tiny House Arrest. The twin brothers also hosted the Scott Brothers-themed cruise, Sailing with the Scotts in 2015 and 2018. The successful brothers also own an outdoor furniture line called Scott Living.
- Besides acting and being TV regulars, Drew and Jonathan Scott has authored the book Dream Home: The Property Brothers’ Ultimate Guide to Finding & Fixing Your Perfect House, which was released on April 4, 2016. They have also authored the memoir titled It Takes Two: Our Story which was released in Sept 2017. Drew and Jonathan Scott has also authored Builder Brothers: Big Plans.
fun fact: Both Drew and Jonathan Scott know karate and have 2nd-degree black belts and won multiple Canadian National Championships.
Frequently Asked Questions About Drew Scott
Who is Drew Scott?
Drew is an accomplished actor, producer, realtor, entrepreneur, author, and TV personality who gained wide recognition for co-hosting the hit TV franchise Property Brothers alongside his twin brother Jonathan Scott on HGTV.
How old is Drew Scott?
Drew is 43 years old as of 2021, he was born on April 28, 1978, in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada as Andrew Alfred Scott.
How tall is Drew Scott?
Drew stands at a height of 6 feet 4 inches (1.93 m) tall.
Is Drew Scott married?
Yes, Drew is still happily married to his beautiful wife Linda Phan two years since tying the knot. Scott married Linda Phan at La Piazza del Borgo in Italy on May 5, 2018, in a colorful wedding ceremony attended by close friends and family members.
Who is Drew Scott Dating?
Drew is currently happily married to Linda Phan.
How much is Drew Scott worth?
Drew has an approximate net worth of $100 million dollars. This amount has been accrued from his leading roles in the entertainment, media, and real estate industry.
How much does Drew make?
Drew has an approximate net worth of $100 million dollars.
Where does Drew live?
Drew is a resident of Los Angeles, CA, USA.
Is D Scott dead or alive?
Drew is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of him being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is D Scott Now?
Drew is still pursuing his career as an actor, producer, realtor, entrepreneur, author, and TV personality. He co-hosts the hit TV franchise Property Brothers alongside his twin brother Jonathan Scott.
Drew Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about: