Robin Sharma Biography
Robin Sharma is a Canadian author who is best known for his The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari book series. Sharma worked as a legal lawyer until he was 25 years when he published his first book, Mega living stress management and spirituality (1994). Over the years, he has published more than 12 books and founded the training company Sharma Leadership International.
He is a moderator on Leadership and Personal Mastery and has often been invited by top organizations like Nike, FedEx, YPO, GE, HP, Oracle, Microsoft, PwC, Yale University, and NASA, to present in their most major events.
Robin Sharma Age
Sharma is 56 years old as of 2020. He was born in Uganda, East Africa on 16th June 1964 to his Canadian parents who are of Indian descent. He celebrates his birthday on 16th June every year.
Robin Sharma Height
Sharma’s stands at an average height. He appears to be quite tall in stature of his photos, relative to the surroundings, is anything to go by. However, details regarding his actual height and other body measurements are currently not publicly available. We are keeping tabs and will update this information once it is out.
Robin Sharma Education
He has always loved reading books since he was a young boy. In his high school education, he was among the top students and proceeded to Dalhousie University, Canada where he took up a law degree and Masters of Law, graduating in 1991.
Robin Sharma Family
Robin was born to Shiv Sharma, a physician (father), and (mother) Shashi Sharma, a teacher. The family resided in Uganda at the time and relocated on his first birthday to Hawkesbury, Canada.
Robin Sharma Siblings
Sharma’s brothers and sisters are not known to the public and it is also not known if he has any siblings. However, this information will be updated as soon as it is available.
Robin Sharma Wife
Sharma was previously married to Alka Sharma. The couple divorced as he led an imbalanced life in pursuit of his career as a lawyer.
Robin Sharma Children
Sharma together with his divorced wife has two children, Bianca Sharma and Colby Sharma. He raised the children after their divorce.
Robin Sharma Salary
Sharma has not updated his estimated salary to the public, at the moment, we do not have the exact salary of his but we’ll keep tabs and update once it is available.
Robin Sharma Net Worth
Sharma has an estimated net worth of $10 million. This includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as a writer, lawyer, and public speaker. Through his various sources of income, he has been able to accumulate a good fortune but prefers to lead a modest lifestyle.
Robin Sharma Measurements and Facts
Here are some interesting facts and body measurements you should know about Robin Sharma
Robin Sharma Bio and Wiki
- Full Names: Robin Sharma
- Popular As: Sharma
- Gender: Male
- Occupation: Reporter ()
- Nationality: American
- Race / Ethnicity: White
- Religion: Not Known
- Sexual Orientation: Straight
Robin Sharma Birthday
- Age / How Old?: 56 years old as of 2020.
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Date of Birth: 16th June 1964
- Place of Birth: Uganda, East Africa
- Birthday: 16th June
Robin Sharma Measurements
- Body Measurements: Not Known
- Height / How Tall?: Not Known
- Weight: Not Known
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: Blonde
Robin Sharma Family and Relationship
- Father (Dad): Shiv Sharma
- Mother: Shashi Sharma
- Siblings (Brothers and Sisters): Not Known
- Marital Status: Divorced
- Dating / Ex-Wife: Alka Sharma
- Children: Bianca Sharma and Colby Sharma
Robin Sharma Networth and Salary
- Net Worth: $10 million
- Salary: Under Review
- Source of Income: writer, Lawyer
Robin Sharma House and Cars
- Place of living: To be Updated
- Cars: To be Updated
Robin Sharma Publishing
In 1994 at the age of 25, he published his first book by the title MegaLiving. This was in the course of his years as a litigation attorney. The book is about spirituality and stress management.
He likewise self-published his book, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, which was then picked up for wider dispersal by HarperCollins after Ed Carson, HarperCollins’ former president came across Robin in a bookstore. As of 2019, Robin is the founder of Sharma Leadership International, a training company, and has additionally, had 12 books published.
Robin Sharma Philanthropy
Sharma loves supporting children in need to live happier and healthier lives. Following this, he founded The Robin Sharma Foundation for Children (RSFC) which is a registered charitable foundation that raises funds from around the world and donates them to children’s causes.
Robin Sharma Books
- Who Will Cry When you Die? Life Lessons from the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- Family Wisdom From The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- The Saint, the Surfer, and the CEO
- Leadership Wisdom from the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- The Secret Letters of the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- Mega living: From the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- Discover Your Destiny: Big Ideas to Live Your Best Life
- The Titan Playbook: Aim for Iconic, Rise to Legendary, Make History
- Meditation for Elite Performers: An Extraordinary Process for Awakening Success at Work and in Life
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: The Inspiring Tale from International Bestselling Author, Robin Sharma
- Mega Living: Powerful Wisdom for Self-Leadership
- Shine in the World 6 CD Set: A Complete Program for Living an Uncommon Life
Robin Sharma Honors
- He was ranked among the Top 5 of the world’s leadership gurus along with Jack Welch, Jim Collins, and John Maxwell.
- Speaking.com voted Robin one of the Top 5 Leadership Speakers in the world.
- Robin’s runaway bestseller “The Leader Who Had No Title” was the #1 Business book on amazon.com
Robin Sharma Quotes
- Give out what you most want to come back.
- Your “I CAN” is more important than your IQ.
- The smallest of actions is always better than the noblest of intentions.
- We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.
- Everything is created twice, first in the mind and then in reality.
- You can’t make someone feel good about themselves until you feel good about yourself.
- investing in yourself is the best investment you will ever make. it will not only improve your life, but it will also improve the lives of all those around you.
- Change is hardest at the beginning, messiest in the middle, and best at the end.
Frequently Asked Questions About Robin Sharma
Who is Robin Sharma?
He is a Canadian writer, well known for his The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari book series.
How old is Robin Sharma?
He is 56 years old as of 2020. He was born in Uganda, East Africa on 16th June 1964
How tall is Robin Sharma?
He stands at an average height, she has not shared her height with the public. His height will be listed once we have it from a credible source.
Is Robin Sharma married?
No, he was previously married to Alka Sharma, the couple divorced.
How much is Robin Sharma worth?
He has an estimated net worth of $10 million. This includes his assets, money, and income. His primary source of income is his career as a writer, lawyer, and public speaker.
How much does Robin make?
At the moment, we do not have the exact salary of his but we’ll keep tabs and update once it is available.
Where does Robin live?
Because of security reasons, he has not shared his precise location of residence. We will immediately update this information if we get the location and images of her house.
Is Robin dead or alive?
He is alive and in good health. There have been no reports of him being sick or having any health-related issues.
Where is Robin Now?
He is pursuing his career as a writer.
Robin Sharma Social Media Contacts
You may also like to read the Bio, Career, Family, Relationship, Body measurements, Net worth, Achievements, and more about:
We acknowledge the following websites that we have referenced as we were writing this article.:
- Instagram and